Wednesday, November 7, 2012

11/6-11/7

Yesterday in history we finished the papers we started on Monday and while we were doing that, we went up one at a time to vote on who we thought should be president, who should fill the spot in the senate and go should fill the seat in congress. Then looked at different parts of the Constitution and determined whether or not each part supported slavery. For my 30 day challenge I sent a letter to my friend Priya wo is going to a boarding school in Connecticut. Today in history we learned about slavery in the early U.S an the invention of the cotton gin. Then we read either the "Mudsill Theory" by James Henry Hammond or "Slavery's Opponents and Defenders" an answered questions about them. Today for my 30 day challenge I wrote a letter to Post Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment