Wednesday, April 24, 2013

4/23-4/24

Yesterday in history we went around and experienced different aspects of soddie life. We had to smell a bag of sod to know what it smelt like in a soddie, we had to sit still for a minute taking a picture because that's How long it took in the frontier, and we had to sit/stand in a soddie sized section of the classroom. After doing that and trying out the different parts of soddie life, I think that I would have been able to make it in a soddie, but I would have had absolutely no desire to.
Today I went on an a rt field trip to the Peabody Essex museum and got back in time for only the last 15 minutes of class. Everyone else was working on the computer, but Jess, who had gone on the field trip as well, and I just sat and talked until the bell rang.

No comments:

Post a Comment