Thursday, September 6, 2012

Actifacts To Describe Me


        I would also want a photograph of what I look like now to be found with me. That way, it would be easier for the scientists to figure out my age, gender, nationality, and anything else they would be able to determine from my physical appearance. Also, if they found a picture of me it would help my memory live on and people would be able to picture the face on my skeleton. I would want this so that when the scientists are working with and studying my skeleton it is a more personal experience not for me but for them. And they would remember me as who I am now, not as a skeleton.

        Another artifact I would want to be found with my body is a Vaccines CD. The Vaccines are my favorite band and perform some of my favorite songs. I would want one of their CD's to be found with me so that along with recognizing me from the picture, they would be able to recognize the music I like and maybe be able to tell what type of person I am based off of it. I want the scientists who find my body to know me on a more personal level than just by my decayed body.

         If my body was found 100 years  from now, I would want a tennis racket to be found with me. I spend a lot of my time playing tennis. My whole family plays, I take lessons, and I play on the Triton tennis team. This would also help the scientists know me better. Also having a tennis racket by me when I died could mean that I died in a tragic, athletic tennis accident. Which would be cool because I would have died doing something that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment